From 05/11/2016 to 06/09/2016
- 09:50 PM Feature #11 (Rejected): New effect: wait
- Provide a new Effect 'wait' which, when injected to one of the 4 queues, would delay all the effects behind it in the...
- 01:01 PM Revision 78cf1356 (examples): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master'
- 01:01 PM Revision ce3787c7 (examples): Icon & metadata
- 01:15 AM Feature #6: New Effect: save
- There will be two separate effects from the new 'Post Shader' class:
- save 1 frame to a PNG file
- save a movie ...
- 01:14 AM Revision 89a0d841 (examples): Beginnings of support for PostShader effects (SavePNG, SaveMP4)
- 01:14 AM Revision b3618cb5 (library): Beginnings of support for PostShader effects (SavePNG, SaveMP4)
- 01:59 PM Revision 6ae6106e (examples): Icon & metadata
- 11:08 PM Feature #6 (In Progress): New Effect: save
- 11:06 PM Feature #2 (Closed): Provide example app showing how to use plain SurfaceView
- New app 'PlainMonaLisa' done. commit:examples|862fcd79
- 11:03 PM Revision 862fcd79 (examples): New app: PlainMonaLisa (Mona Lisa rendered on plain SurfaceView)
- 11:03 PM Revision 1b096d30 (library): New app: PlainMonaLisa (Mona Lisa rendered on plain SurfaceView)
- 10:43 PM Feature #2: Provide example app showing how to use plain SurfaceView
- Google's 'Grafika' project has some nice examples on how to display OpenGL stuff on a plain SurfaceView (and also Tex...
- 11:59 PM Feature #10 (Closed): Re-architecture adding new Effects
- We probably need to change this in light of the fact that current architecture calls for adding a lot of new methods ...
- 11:55 PM Feature #9 (Rejected): Single-point noise
- Currently Noise is supported only when we are interpolating through at least 2 points. Fix that.
- 11:55 PM Feature #8 (New): Add support for new types of Regions
- Currently the library only supports masking the area on which a given effect works by a circular region.
- 11:53 PM Feature #7 (Closed): New Effect: glow
- effect to add a glow around an object.
Once we have blur, this is easy:
1) render the original object
- 11:50 PM Feature #6 (Closed): New Effect: save
- A completely new kind of effect, 'save' : save the current look of a DistortedObject (or Node) to a file.
- 11:49 PM Feature #5 (Closed): New Effect: blur
- Add Gaussian blur. Maybe will force a re-design of the Effect architecture as this is going to be a two-pass effect.
- 11:48 PM Feature #4 (New): New Effect: hue
- add the 'hue' effect (changing hue)
- 11:48 PM Feature #3 (Closed): New Effect: wave
- Add a serial of circular waves, like throwing a stone into water
- 11:43 PM Revision 79d5f03c (examples): Minor cleanup.
- 11:43 PM Revision f2a0d837 (library): Minor cleanup.
- 11:40 PM Bug #1 (Closed): FBO not visible
- fixed in commit:library|436899f2
- 11:39 PM Revision 436899f2 (library): Fix for issue 1: 'FBO not visible' : we forgot to clear the HashMap in DistortedNode.
- 10:09 PM Revision ada90d33 (library): Make deep copying DistortedObjects (needed in DistortedNode) standard.
- 03:51 PM Revision 19bed2df (library): Defensive programming.
- 03:38 PM Revision ac503d98 (examples): Provide support to add any class derived from DistortedObject to DistortedNode.
- 03:38 PM Revision 9361b337 (library): Provide support to add any class derived from DistortedObject to DistortedNode.
- 10:23 AM Feature #2 (Closed): Provide example app showing how to use plain SurfaceView
- All example apps use GLSurfaceView - provide one that uses plain SurfaceView.
- 12:52 AM Bug #1: FBO not visible
- Reproduced with
- 12:49 AM Bug #1 (Closed): FBO not visible
- # Enter the 'Bitmap Tree' app
# Exit it
# Enter the 'Olimpic Rings' app
# Exit it
# Enter the 'Bitmap Tree' app a...
- 08:24 PM Revision 437bc43e (library): Adjust comments.
- 04:18 PM Revision 7845dc66 (library): convert Distorted.java from GLSurfaceView to Context.
- 03:47 PM Revision ed1c0b33 (examples): Switch to sending a Context (rather than a GLSurfaceView) to the library.
- 03:13 PM Revision b329f352 (library): Improvements for Javadoc
- 02:16 PM Revision f14facd4 (examples): Switch back to http
- 10:45 AM First release
- h2. Version 0.0.1 released. Copyright: GPL v2.
- 11:05 PM Revision d7bbef2f (library): Fix javadoc errors
- 09:45 PM Revision da7ce0d8 (library): Fix javadoc errors
Also available in: Atom