From 05/25/2016 to 06/23/2016
- 03:44 PM Feature #12 (In Progress): App checking Vertex effects on a DistortedCubes target
- commit:examples|08f92d82 contains the first version of such app.
- 11:28 AM Feature #10 (Closed): Re-architecture adding new Effects
- Series of commits ending with commit:library|8c893ffc mostly fixed the main problem - now adding a new Effect calls f...
- 09:55 PM Feature #15 (Closed): Order Independent Transparency
Alphablend is broken - it always takes into account the order with which we draw; thus if we are drawing a Distorte...
- 03:59 PM Feature #6 (Closed): New Effect: save
- 03:58 PM Feature #6 (Resolved): New Effect: save
- After some consideration, the 'Save' effect and the whole 'Other' Effect Queue have been removed back from the librar...
- 12:42 AM Feature #14 (Closed): App checking arrangement of DistortedCubes into a DistortedTree.
- Check if this works!
- 12:41 AM Feature #13 (Closed): App checking Fragment effects on a DistortedCubes target
- Write such example app.
- 12:41 AM Feature #12 (Closed): App checking Vertex effects on a DistortedCubes target
- Write such example app.
- 03:50 PM Feature #10 (In Progress): Re-architecture adding new Effects
- 03:49 PM Feature #6: New Effect: save
- Implemented in commit:library|57dc1301.
Issue still open because we need to provide example App and check if the i...
- 09:50 PM Feature #11 (Rejected): New effect: wait
- Provide a new Effect 'wait' which, when injected to one of the 4 queues, would delay all the effects behind it in the...
- 01:15 AM Feature #6: New Effect: save
- There will be two separate effects from the new 'Post Shader' class:
- save 1 frame to a PNG file
- save a movie ...
- 11:08 PM Feature #6 (In Progress): New Effect: save
- 11:06 PM Feature #2 (Closed): Provide example app showing how to use plain SurfaceView
- New app 'PlainMonaLisa' done. commit:examples|862fcd79
- 10:43 PM Feature #2: Provide example app showing how to use plain SurfaceView
- Google's 'Grafika' project has some nice examples on how to display OpenGL stuff on a plain SurfaceView (and also Tex...
- 11:59 PM Feature #10 (Closed): Re-architecture adding new Effects
- We probably need to change this in light of the fact that current architecture calls for adding a lot of new methods ...
- 11:55 PM Feature #9 (Rejected): Single-point noise
- Currently Noise is supported only when we are interpolating through at least 2 points. Fix that.
- 11:55 PM Feature #8 (New): Add support for new types of Regions
- Currently the library only supports masking the area on which a given effect works by a circular region.
- 11:53 PM Feature #7 (Closed): New Effect: glow
- effect to add a glow around an object.
Once we have blur, this is easy:
1) render the original object
- 11:50 PM Feature #6 (Closed): New Effect: save
- A completely new kind of effect, 'save' : save the current look of a DistortedObject (or Node) to a file.
- 11:49 PM Feature #5 (Closed): New Effect: blur
- Add Gaussian blur. Maybe will force a re-design of the Effect architecture as this is going to be a two-pass effect.
- 11:48 PM Feature #4 (New): New Effect: hue
- add the 'hue' effect (changing hue)
- 11:48 PM Feature #3 (Closed): New Effect: wave
- Add a serial of circular waves, like throwing a stone into water
- 11:40 PM Bug #1 (Closed): FBO not visible
- fixed in commit:library|436899f2
- 12:52 AM Bug #1: FBO not visible
- Reproduced with
- 12:49 AM Bug #1 (Closed): FBO not visible
- # Enter the 'Bitmap Tree' app
# Exit it
# Enter the 'Olimpic Rings' app
# Exit it
# Enter the 'Bitmap Tree' app a...
- 10:23 AM Feature #2 (Closed): Provide example app showing how to use plain SurfaceView
- All example apps use GLSurfaceView - provide one that uses plain SurfaceView.
Also available in: Atom