From 06/24/2016 to 07/23/2016
- 09:47 PM Bug #22: Arrangement of triangles causes unpleasant 'steps' along the NW-SE line
- Additional bug caused by arrangement of triangles:
when we z-distort a DistortedCubes target with its center on th...
- 11:13 PM Bug #16 (Closed): When rotated at an angle, surfaces get increasingly transparent
- Commit commit:library|ff8ad0a7 fixes this.
- 11:11 PM Revision ff8ad0a7 (library): Fix for Bug #16: When rotated at an angle, surfaces get increasingly transparent.
- This also fixes the saturation, chroma, alpha + contrast effects, while completely breaking macroblocks :)
- 09:45 PM Bug #21 (Closed): SHEAR effect: support Z-shear
- Implemented in commit:library|beb70e07
- 09:43 PM Revision beb70e07 (library): Fix for Bug #21: implement z-shear.
- 09:29 PM Bug #18 (Closed): DISTORT effect: disappearing triangles
- Fixed in commit:library|30925500
- 09:27 PM Revision 30925500 (library): Fix for Bug #18: DISTORT effect: disappearing triangles
- 12:03 AM Bug #18: DISTORT effect: disappearing triangles
- This is because when we are dragging the center exactly to the edge and current vertex is on this edge, then
- 11:17 PM Bug #19 (Closed): SWIRL effect: mess if Center out of Region
- 11:16 PM Bug #19: SWIRL effect: mess if Center out of Region
- Commit commit:library|9420f2fe provides the fix.
- 11:14 PM Revision 9420f2fe (library): Fix for Bug 19: SWIRL effect: mess if Center out of Region.
- 01:29 AM Bug #22 (Closed): Arrangement of triangles causes unpleasant 'steps' along the NW-SE line
- Fire up Vertex3D
Choose any Object type
Add a Distort Effect
Distort the Object in Z-dimension
Rotate it so that ...
- 12:11 AM Bug #21 (Closed): SHEAR effect: support Z-shear
- Shear only supports X or Y directions - add Z.
- 12:11 AM Feature #20 (Closed): DEFORM Effect: support Deforming in the Z-direction
- Deform only supports X or Y. Add Z-support.
- 12:10 AM Bug #19 (Closed): SWIRL effect: mess if Center out of Region
- Fire up Vertex3D app
Choose any object type
Add a Swirl effect
set it to swirl a bit
move the Region so that Cent...
- 12:08 AM Bug #18 (Closed): DISTORT effect: disappearing triangles
- Fire up the 'Vertex3D' app
Choose a DistortedCubes object
Add a Distort Effect
move the 'x' (or 'y') slider so tha...
- 11:53 PM Revision 8fd9f5fa (examples): Vertex3D: make the Activity independent of Effects
- 11:22 PM Revision 24991bc2 (examples): Vertex3D: app finished!
- 10:07 PM Revision 17600407 (examples): Vertex3D: fix region size.
- 09:39 PM Revision 9167cfd4 (examples): Vertex3D: Add the new 'Grid' bitmap option!
- 09:01 PM Revision 2c9c22df (examples): Vertex3D: Correct setting regions (correction!)
- 08:58 PM Revision 69942a83 (examples): Vertex3D: Correct setting regions.
- 02:01 PM Revision cb13d188 (examples): Add the missing 'Region' resource.
- 01:01 AM Revision 07651f8f (library): beginnings of support for drawing the Region in Vertex3D app.
- 01:01 AM Revision 9ae05f6c (examples): beginnings of support for drawing the Region in Vertex3D app.
- 11:23 PM Revision 6f779cd4 (examples): beginnings of support for drawing the Region in Vertex3D app.
- 10:38 PM Revision 950511ed (examples): re-add center to Vertex3D
- 01:04 AM Revision 56cbe1cf (examples): Re-write Vertex3D to provide similar functionality to Fragment3D (displaying the center and region bitmaps still missing)
- 03:05 PM Bug #16 (In Progress): When rotated at an angle, surfaces get increasingly transparent
- 10:43 AM Bug #16 (Closed): When rotated at an angle, surfaces get increasingly transparent
- Any surface gets more and more transparent when rotated.
This is probably issue with the last line of the fragmen...
- 10:44 AM Bug #17 (Closed): Regions of Fragment Effects migrate
- The regions move when Object is rotated. Issue particularly apparent when we rotate with an angle close to 90 degrees...
- 08:54 AM Feature #13 (Closed): App checking Fragment effects on a DistortedCubes target
- 08:54 AM Feature #13: App checking Fragment effects on a DistortedCubes target
- commit:examples|3bec5dc2 provides such an app.
- 11:41 PM Revision 3bec5dc2 (examples): Fragment3D finished.
- 10:36 PM Revision 65270124 (examples): Fragment3D should be pretty much finished.
- 04:39 PM Revision 75c7def3 (examples): Fragment3D close to done now!
- 12:35 PM Revision 56e4be07 (examples): Improve Fragment3D app some more!
- 12:07 PM Revision 7e9be46d (examples): Improve Fragment3D app some more!
- 10:34 PM Revision 65074f5a (library): Minor stuff - comments.
- 10:33 PM Revision 50f58197 (examples): Make the Fragment3D app more generic: beginnings.
- 11:14 AM Revision b4a73ea5 (examples): Essentially revert the last commit :)
- 04:12 PM Revision edafb4a7 (examples): Some progress with Fragment3D app - doesn't compile yet!
- 04:12 PM Revision ac094579 (library): Some progress with Fragment3D app - doesn't compile yet!
- 12:23 AM Revision df77c72c (examples): New Fragment3D app.
- 10:15 PM Revision 1317832f (examples): new icon.
- 01:05 AM Revision bcc8e016 (examples): Improve the Vertex3D app some more.
- 11:45 PM Revision 62f7a90a (library): Revert the Cubes App.
- 11:45 PM Revision 462c74f4 (examples): Revert the Cubes App.
- 02:40 PM Revision 0729bc41 (library): Add DistortedGridFactory to share Grids among same-shaped DistortedObjects.
- 01:06 PM Revision ffbf279e (library): revert latest changes to the fragment shader.
- small things in DistortedObjects.
- 11:53 PM Revision 50ac40a6 (examples): some improvements for the way we test DistortedObjects.
- 11:53 PM Revision 2e75bd79 (library): some improvements for the way we test DistortedObjects.
- 08:57 PM Revision 4018b3b7 (library): fix fragment effects :)
- 04:15 PM Revision 2dacdeb2 (library): remove the 'Color' vertex attribute.
- 08:45 PM Revision ac02465e (examples): minor stuff in layouts
- 03:58 PM Revision 8cefe6a3 (library): switch precision to low in fragment shader
- 01:01 PM Revision cd174a64 (library): Make the 'deform' effect continuous when 'center' point passes through (0,0) i.e. middle of the Object.
- 11:13 AM Revision 81376ddb (library): Avoid a crash on exiting MessageSender
- 10:41 AM Revision e52f9d96 (examples): Fix a bug in PlainMonaLisa - avoid a crash on screen rotate
- 10:57 PM Revision 369ee56a (library): fix in vertex shader
- 10:57 PM Revision adc2a085 (examples): fix in vertex shader
- 12:35 PM Revision 7c227ed2 (library): Bugfix in vertex shader (vertices were shot into outer space if P==S, i.e. if center point was exactly equal to the vertex being computed)
- 12:00 PM Revision d2337a3a (examples): Progress with Vertex3D
- 12:00 PM Revision 341c803d (library): Progress with Vertex3D
- 11:59 PM Revision 71d8ad03 (examples): Vertex3D: beginnings of support for a visible 'center' cross.
- 10:54 PM Revision 794e6c4f (examples): Vertex3D: add configurable center
- 01:31 PM Feature #12 (Closed): App checking Vertex effects on a DistortedCubes target
- Commit commit:library|0318e7e3 solves the (hopefully!) last issue with Vertex Effects acting on a DistortedCubes targ...
- 01:17 PM Revision f969f51d (examples): Make the hips movement more realistic
- 01:06 PM Revision 39cbf9dc (library): Minor: deal with IntelliJ warnings
- 01:05 PM Revision 7abd1d00 (examples): make the 'Deform' app much more flexible (now we can mix effects atthe same time!)
- 11:07 AM Revision 8aac2acc (library): minor
- 11:05 AM Revision 0318e7e3 (library): Important bugfix in the vertex shader: there was division by 0 in case Center point was on the edge of the Object, resulting in some vertices being shot into outer space.
Also available in: Atom