From 03/19/2020 to 04/17/2020
- 11:50 PM Bug #33: Issues on PowerVR GE8100
- Sadly, this also occurs on a fully updated Fire Stick 4K.
GL_VERSION : GL Version OpenGL ES 3.2 build 1.9@4893595
- 08:22 PM Revision f1c2d4b0 (library): Move to AndroidX, target API level 29.
- 08:22 PM Revision 2fad84a7 (examples): Move to AndroidX, target API level 29.
- 10:31 AM Revision b7074bc6 (library): Lower requirements - now only OpenGL ES 3.0 is required; if running on such platform, OIT part of the API ( which is the only one which actually requires 3.1) is switched off.
- 11:43 PM Revision e3473e86 (examples): Minor.
- 09:10 PM Revision 59e5fc3f (examples): We need to add app version to build.gradle - otherwise the resulting dex file cannot be opened by Fire Stick!
- 06:39 PM Revision 7e53a35f (library): Bugfixes in MeshBase:
- 1) improper buffer was being invalidated after apply and setTextureMap (TFO rather than VBO!)
2) setTextureMap would ...
- 02:10 PM Revision d917f059 (library): More support for the 3x3x3 Solver: more of the actual 3x3x3 solver mechanism.
- 12:31 PM Revision 66103fb2 (library): Speedup: only allocate one postprocessing buffer set of the quality we need, not all in one go.
Also available in: Atom